Welcome the Video Games Mirror Community where you can find out which video game character you resemble the most! Since there are many, many games out there, we will have many themes for you to participate in.
To clarify what we mean by video games:
- Titles that were originally games (i.e. Final Fantasy, Sengoku Basara) that may have had anime/manga/otherwise created afterwards
- Titles that were originaly anime/manga/otherwise (i.e. Naruto, Bleach) are NOT allowed, however, we may have themes for those titles (because the games are really fun to play!), depending how active this community is.
1. Vote for five applications along with your entry. This is required! You don't want your app to go without votes, right? So vote on others!
2. Please post at least two clear photos. Descriptions are not allowed. You may set your entry to "members only" if desired.
3. Required subject line for regular theme must contain the word "reflect"
4. Re-stamps are allowed, but please wait about two weeks before doing so!
5. Please stamp your entry as "!unstamped"
6. SHEEP-VOTING IS NOT ALLOWED! We want to see you pulling original votes from time to time, otherwise we may delete your application.
7. You don't have to apply for a regular applications in order to make themes.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS. We will warn you, and we also have the power to ban.
9. You can ask for only one gender on general themes (such as main party, main character etc), however it is not allowed to ask only for one gender on game-specific themes unless there is at least seven characters of the gender you want to pick.
10. Previous themes are opened at all times but please do not re-stamp a theme in which you just got stamped.
11. Have fun!
**rules for voting are at the bottom of the table.
**if you have received an old version of a stamp, you can request new version(s) over here.
Feel free to use either of the banners if you'd like to advertise our community
Mods: grimoire, ehrgeiz, pinkified
Stamp Makers: grimoire, pinkified, breyzyyin
Back-Up stamp makers: starlord
On hiatus: ehrgeiz, havokpanda
1. Bold your votes! It will make our lives easier...
2. If you need to, you can double vote. No more than two characters, please!
3. Please try not to sheep-vote/bandwagon. To avoid this, give us a small reason to back you up!
4. The applications that need votes are here. Voting on both the new and old ones are important!